When a property is let, it is beneficial to both the Landlord and the Tenant to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
Effective communication is very important and any issues relating to the property need to be sorted out not only quickly, but also in a way that is fair to both parties.
Both Landlords and Tenants can benefit from our Interim Reports service which can be arranged once a Tenancy is underway, at an appropriate interval to suit your requirements.
An Interim Report includes:
- Contacting tenant to arrange a timed appointment
- Key pick up if necessary
- Any obvious changes in condition
- Safety alarms checked
- Notes of any damages or repairs required
- Photographs of each room and any items / areas of concern
- Flags faulty equipment eg leaky washing machine
- Evidences mistreatment of property, furniture or carpets
- Notes evidence of unauthorised occupants and pets
- Notes evidence of smoking within the property
- Compliance issues flagged
- Report delivered to all contacts on completion if requested
The report not only gives a landlord peace of mind that their investment property is being maintained but also Informs both Landlords and Tenants to any potential liabilities that they may be responsible for.
By having an impartial report, evidenced by photographs, issues can be dealt with swiftly. By dealing with any such things early on, both parties can take the necessary steps to resolve matters in order to avoid unexpected and costly problems which may become worse during the remainder of the Tenancy or at check-out.