Work With Us
At Moving Inventories our team are our greatest asset. We are a fun, friendly team of professional Property Inspection Specialists – no day is the same!
We are a growing family owned company who are extremely proud of our team and the superb service we offer our clients.
We provide full training and support.
All our Specialists work on a self-employed basis. You are paid per job and the amounts and times vary depending on the size of the job. Once up to speed you can earn up to £100 per day on a full day.
You are responsible for your own tax and insurances.
All staff are DBS checked.
- Creating Inventory Reports detailing condition of property at start of tenancies
- Visiting properties at the end of tenancies, comparing the condition with the original inventory to compile a detailed report
- Thorough written and photographic evidence on all reports
- Taking meter reading
- Checking safety alarms
- Checking properties comply to safety rules
- Liaising with agents and landlords
- Key pick up and drop off
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Customer focussed with a passion to deliver the best possible service to our clients
- Clean driving licence
- Flexible and reliable
- Smartly dressed and well presented
- Mobile phone or tablet with data access
- Broadband and a PC
- Good general IT skills
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Good English both written and spoken
We work on a flexible basis and will aim to tailor your hours to suit your life and our client’s requirements.
If this sounds perfect for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org